Helping those in conflict and crisis

Contact Us

If you're suffering a crisis and need help, please call the Help-Line at 381-HELP (381-4357). If you're facing a critical need for food, housing, assistance to pay utility bills or similar issues, dial 2-1-1, our information and referral service, to put you in touch with the appropriate social services agencies. Both lines are available 24 hours a day.

If you have other questions or comments about the programs at Gryphon Place, you can email us using the form below.